Wednesday, May 22, 2013

04.30.13


We had Bram's weight check follow up today and the little beefcake gained 7 ounces in the past 4 days!!!  He's officially over birth weight (which was 6lbs 12oz), currently at 6lbs 15oz!!

We don't have to go back until 2 months when he'll start getting shots. Now we just need him to grow into his clothes! WOO HOO!!!!
I'm probably going to jinx myself but this little guy is amazing.. so different than Liliana! He's a little lover.. snuggler.. no spitting.. no colic.. awesome eater.. I remember going through some PRETTY rough days with Li so I'm completely counting my blessings with him being so different!!

I'm supplementing with BM.. I'll feed him each side for about 15-20 minutes and add in about 1 - 1.5 oz of pumped BM to "top off" his tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment