Tuesday, May 21, 2013

03.25.13


So what does the start of mucous plug coming out look like? 

TMI ALERT!!

I'm in the ladies room at work and just wiped.. It has a couple globs (pencil eraser to 1/2 penny size) of a golden brown mucous, stringy slimy stuff all over it. No blood, though!! That's good, right? I don't ever remember loosing it with DD.. labor just started out of no where with her and she was here 2 hours later. lol.. I wiped again and it was a lot more. Not a LOT lot.. but definitely more than small bits.

Holy cow! It's getting real! 
I don't think it's anything to worry about calling the Dr. I'll mention it to the nurse at the NST tomorrow.. but seeing as though it could be a week to a month away, I'm not worried. What I read is if there is blood in it before 36 weeks, immediately call the Dr. But no blood. I think I'm good.

It's just exciting that SOMETHING is happening to make it feel MORE real instead of the same ol.. I can't sleep.. peeing all the time.. routine. lol..
I actually didn't know it regenerated until someone mentioned it on a birth board of mine! That's crazy cool how the body works. I think my thing is that I want baby boy to come when he's able to come HOME with us, not go to the NICU. So I'm completely cool with waiting a couple more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment