Wednesday, May 22, 2013

04.22.13

I can't believe my little man is 12 days old already! Updates on us.. He was born at 6lb 12 oz and dipped to 6lb 2oz. His billy level was pretty high at birth but at 1 week old, his risk level shifted down to the 75th percentile. I'm trying to feed him like crazy to get it out - we'll know how well it's working when we go back on Wednesday for another jaundice follow up. He's looking better, I think!

Nursing like a little champ - I'm concerned about my milk supply being enough, though. He's gone to eating every 30-60 minutes where as just a week ago was going 3-4 hours in between feedings. I was able for him to eat AND pump for storage but now I'm scared he's not eating enough. I'll mention it to the doc on Wed.

His cord and circumcision thingy fell off within a day of each other so he's been given full on baths already which is a good thing cuz he's a little pooping machine!! Sometimes only a bath will get this stuff off lol.. Thank goodness, he's pretty ok with the bath thing. Although when it comes to washing his hair, he's in love with the water fall from my bath faucet.

Here's some pics from the past week or so..









No comments:

Post a Comment