Tuesday, May 21, 2013

03.29.13 v2


 Good appt!!

1. Had my growth scan and Baby J is 6lbs, 1oz!!  He's in the 75th percentile and measuring almost 37 weeks.

2. Diabetes meds got added in the morning - she wasn't happy with the way lunch numbers were going..

3. I'm onto weekly appointments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Labor will only be stopped for one more week - after that, if I go into labor they will let him come!  I guess my office considers "term" to be 36 weeks..(But he won't come that early.. I had DD at 39W, 3D.. I'm not lucky enough for this little troublemaker to actually give me a break and come a little early..)

Side note - at the growth scan, the tech made a comment similar to a comment made at our profile scan.. that he's DEFINITELY still a boy.. and a "BIG" boy at that. I guess my "big little" man has a big winky?

Good day - good appt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment