Tuesday, May 21, 2013

03.26.13


I snapped this morning. 

I'm tired. And big. And sleepy. And always hungry. I'm fedup of no one pulling their weight around the house.. God for BID anyone lift a second finger to help a flippin pregnant woman out.

DD got the wrath of me this morning with all the clean laundry mysteriously making it back to the floor of her room when I asked her to put it away. And of course it HAS to be mixed in with ACTUAL dirty laundry so there's no telling what is what anymore.

She's CONSTANTLY spraying water all over the counter tops.. floors.. walls etc. when she squishes her hand up under the faucet and is only supposed to be washing her damn hands!! The toilet in her bathroom.. let's not even go there. 

So when I go back downstairs, DH is asking what all the yelling is about.. so I tell him I'm sick of no one pulling their weight right now! He said "Wha'd she do?  " I said, "YOU TOO!! I'm tired of no laundry getting done.. no dishes getting done.. no sweeping.. mopping.. dusting.. organizing.. general cleaning. I'm SICK and DONE with it all!!!!  "

He says.. "I did laundry last weekend.. " as if to redeem himself from being a lazy a$$ every other day of the week?? He almost lost his man parts for that statement.

So yeah.. I'm at the end of my rope. Working 50-60 hours a week isn't sounding like such a bad thing right now. Those 2 can implode on themselves with nothing to eat on and nothing to wear.

I.

DON'T.

CARE.

ANYMORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment