Tuesday, May 21, 2013

04.01.13

A little "Where are you now?" poll. :)


1. How far along are you / how much longer - I like to look at it as glass-half-empty in this case  I have 4 weeks and 4 days left!! 

2. What do you still have left to do? Nothing! We have like 2-3 onsies to wash but nothing else.. we're ready!

3. Anything really stressing you out in the baby department? Just day care.. We haven't settled on a place yet and I feel like I'm waiting till the last minute!

4. How's DH / your SO doing with the final countdown? I don't think he cares lol.. He's a very black and white person so baby is either here or NOT here. In his eyes, there's no countdown. lol..

5. Are you other kids getting excited? I think she is!  She really has no scope of what's going on.. well, more than a 9 year old who's never had a sibling really can.. But I think she's excited!

6. Tell me one thing you did over the weekend that was different than any other weekend.  We went to Easter Mass!! And wouldn't ya know the fire alarm went off in the middle of communion!  The look of shock on almost 2,000 people's faces was a little unnerving! Yikes! Good thing all was a-ok.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment