Tuesday, May 21, 2013

04.07.13


So I've been having some today.. nothing worth a dang though  But I do have to say that I know they are coming because they start as a hot flash. That hot flash doesn't go away until the contraction is over..

Can't say I've ever experienced this before.. anyone else ever dealt with the hot flash stuff before?? 

ME: More contractions today... wonder if they are doing anything. I'll find out Friday!

HUBBY:  We shall see. I'm anxious for your pain and suffering to end... and for our son to come into the real world. :)

ME: That's one of the sweetest things you've said in a while.. thank you so much for that. :) Sometimes I feel so alone.. like it's never going to end but I know it's literally just days away.. and it will be worth EVERYTHING.. the heartburn, tinkles every hour.. insomnia (which that won't end for another almost 2 years lol)

He'll be here before we know it. We'll be parents to two kids.. and you'll have your first natural born child!!  How crazy is that!?!?! Almost 44 years.. but he's coming! :)

HUBBY:
It's an amazing feeling. I know I don't show it (mostly because I don't know how), but I'm really exited to share this with you, baby. We already have so much, and this will be the icing on the cake.



He has no idea how much I appreciate his words right now...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment