Thursday, September 27, 2012

09.27.12

I think I'm dying. lol...

Ok, seriously.. I'm sooo flipping sleepy lately!!!  And it's putting me in a crazy, funky mood at night.

First off, I wanna show Liliana's new Dino.. Tracey.. in her new outfit. This is just TOO cute! :)  Is this not just hilarious!?!?



So last entry, I mentioned how me, Li and my mom had a girls night. It was awesome, in fact. :)  I forgot to take a pic of the "gift" I bought the baby.. Little hooded towels. Duckies!!


Sunday was another chill day.. I think we all kinda did our own thing. I wasn't feeling to much up to par so I napped on and off. I think DH and Li played computer games. Can't wait to start getting more energy back!  I did get a tad of it come that night.. Look what I got up around 7pm to make! lol.. 

Cheesecake cupcakes!!!





Monday rolls around and we have the JSOX (Japan Accounting Practices) auditors in town until Wednesday morning.. Talk about a blast. NOT!!!!!!!  They got in in the afternoon and with work as CRAZY busy as it's been, it was hard to really give them one on one attention but I had no choice. We did as much of them learning about our location processes as we could and called it a day around 5.. 

Tuesday rolls around and we get to talking about my pregnancy instead of work. lol.. We end up heading to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ for lunch because they don't have one in Texas ;) And for dinner than night, I invited them over to our home for appetizers and mindless banter. It really was a good time. :)

Wednesday was - DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!  My first prenatal appointment!!! :) All in all, everything is absolutely PERFECT. The little bean is measuring just under 1 inch.. has a heart rate of 170.. and was sleeping soundly when (s)he was scanned today.. 

The Dr. took some more history of me and some from DH and did an annual check cuz "I was overdue"  Ugh! lol.. But said the most wonderful words EVER.. "The chances of miscarrying right now are extremely.. just exceptionally low. Congrats again!" I told them because I track my cycles and BBT, my due date was calculated at 5/3/13.. she said I'm measuring -2 day per the scan but that wasn't a biggie. So I'm keeping with 5/3 for now!

Here's one of the pics of little baby Johnson!


Here's some free stuff the Dr's office gave us.. 





And a shake DH and I shared for lunch after our appointment. :)



Today was my semi-annual evaluation with the boss. Can I just say he can be a true ass? :(  I told DH I wanted a laid back, low key night snuggling up with my family.. So we ordered Pizza Hut and chowed down. My kinda night.. just wish it would have started before 7pm because I left work so damn late. Grrrr!!! 

Tomorrow is Friday - 9 weeks and TGIF! :D I can't complain.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment