Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10.03.12

I'm alive! I'm alive! I promise! lol..

Ok something has happened at work.. my boss is in a deviently good mood since my semi-annual eval. I don't wanna know and I'm not asking..

There's only one way to chase away your blues.. and I present that one way to you! lol..



This past weekend was, literally, a blur. I took Li to her swim lessons but that was about all I could handle. I slept a TON!!!!!!  Talked to my mom some.. mayyyyybe got one or two loads of laundry done (maybe lol) and that's about it. DH is being a big ass baby with his stuffy nose.. and being a jerk. God, what was I thinking! lol..

Other than that, it's been relatively quiet around here. A couple days ago, I started craving cotton candy.. what a crazy craving lol.. So look what I went and bought! (blush) At least it was on clearance! ;)



The one I bought first, though, was obviously a display because it only had half the box contents in it. Well, I called around to 2 other stores until I found one that had a non-display and had them hold it. I picked it up over lunch and stinky girl and I played with it tonight. We had a blast! :)











That's about where life stands right now.. kinda boring! lol.. :)

Oh! A random pic of Li.. she calls it "Sunshine" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment