Friday, October 19, 2012

10.19.12

Warning to all – this is most likely going to be a TMI post!

Ei yi yi these past couple of days! Lol.. So we all know that last weekend on Sunday I got sick before the amusement park.. and that was the first time in a LONG while. I've been nauseated for quite some time but not actually throwing up. So anywho.. Wednesday I just so happened to get sick. It wasn't a normal sick but it was a blood and bile sick right as I was brushing my teeth, of course... kinda stringy like it had mucous in it, too. Ironically, I guess it was a little strong because as I was wrapped in my towel from the shower and at the sink with it was coming up, I could hear tinkle hitting the bathroom floor. Now that has never happened before.. :( I guess things are just changing already. And not for the better! Wow..

So mid-morning I mention it to my boss and he asks me if I’ve called the Dr. Well, no, b/c I guess I just didn't think it was that kind of big deal. I call anyway and with the bloody vomit on top of the menstrual type cramps, they wanted to see me. Off I went.. Long story short, I guess I've been forgetting to go poo. (blush) OOPS! She said there was an extreme amount of fecal matter built in my colon. We talked about the method to attack the issue and I was on my way. I checked out and was on my way back to work..

I got to thinking of ways that I could get the poo line moving other than laxatives.. but I was going to wait until the next day JUST to make sure nothing was going to start moving on it’s own.. The cramping was kinda bad so I knew I had to take some kind of action.

Thursday morning was cramp city :( I got some bum juice and thought maybe that would get it out.. no go. It was too far up there. Surely coffee would take care of the issue! I mean, I crap like a champ when I drink coffee! I downed 2 cups and… nothing. I finally gave in at lunch time and got some laxatives at CVS.

I took two, as recommended on the box, and thought since it said that I would be getting some relief in 8-12 hours, I had a while. FAIL! Within one hour, the crap cannons started firing. But it wasn't a ton.. Oh well.

Last night at dinner I got to thinking that what did come out really wasn't all that much so because the Dr. said to take between 2-3 doses per day, I could give it another go. Dinner was around 6:30 and I took 2 more. 7:30 came and went.. 8:30.. 9:30.. 10:30.. 11:30!!! Nothing. I finally said screw it and went to bed. I guessed the 8-12 hour statement was gonna be true this time.

I couldn't have been more wrong!!!! 1:15am.. BAM!! Fire in the hole..

2:00am.. 2:20am.. 3:00am.. 3:15am.. 5:00am.. and 5:20am.. They really weren't nuggety, chunky cannons anymore. They were liquefied.. and BAD! You ever wake up with your eyes bulging out because you JUST changed the sheets and were scared you were gonna have to change them AGAIN because of liquid poo? Yeah that was me..

Needless to say, I didn't sleep worth a crap last night.. No pun intended :( Tonight is going to be a different story. I didn't take any today.. Lord knows there couldn't be any more in there to come out!!!!! So I just kinda continued life as usual today by eating normally. There was a little bit of blood in some of the stool today but I think that was because of all the poking and prodding I did yesterday.. residual.

Honestly, I’m flipping glad that’s all over. I think I’ll be monitoring the poop situation a LOT more from here on out. C’mon 2nd trimester.. This mama’s ready to start feeling better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment