Saturday, October 27, 2012

10.27.12

Nausea... No Nausea.. Nausea.. No Nausea...

I reallllly wish that Baby J would make up his/her mind on if he/she wants me to be sick or not. :(

Had my 12 weeks appt yesterday - which was really 13 weeks.. Everything was perfect! Very uneventful.. Heart Rate was found the second she put the doppler on my skin and measured a healthy 151 BPM. :)

I was looking back in Li's journal I kept when pregnant with her and I started feeling better at 19 weeks.. I also started feeling her move at 19 weeks. I'm thinking it would be nice to start feeling better - and feel movement lol - before then. My next appointment is at what will be 17 weeks.. I'm QUITE sure I'll be feeling baby by then.

Started looking into my medical leave for when baby is born.. Ugh.. I really hate working for a company that doesn't offer FMLA.. but I can't complain because I have a job.. As of right now, it's looking more like I'll take 10 weeks.. assuming AFLAC will be paying out as expected.. which means I'll have to have the baby a little early.. about a week or so.. but baby decides when baby wants to come so it's kinda out of my hands. lol..

Mom and I are taking Li to go see Hotel Transylvania today but other than that, it's going to be a quiet weekend. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment