Monday, October 15, 2012

10.15.12

Life has been just kind of coasting lately.. Not a ton of exciting stuff to wrote about. I've been on the verge of feeling better but that all came to an end yesterday.. I ate breakfast and went to take a bath and no sooner did I get in and relax in the sun's rays that were coming in through the frosted window blocks when... yup, it all came back up. Twice. Ugh..

That didn't stop me and DH from taking DD out, though. lol.. We ended up going to the amusement park.. last time for the year and it was simply beautiful out! Here's some pics from the day!























And then tonight I finally got to helping DD bring out the Halloween stuff out and put up in the house.. here's some pics of that. She's a happy girl now! I feel bad we hadn't had a chance to do it sooner but I've been DRAINED!





As a side note, when I came home from work today tearing up about how stupid busy and jumbled it is there, DH said..  "Well, with me having 4 more days off a month now, you don't have to worry about the house. Not one, single thing!"

God. Bless. Him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment