Saturday, September 22, 2012

09.22.12

Today was a FANTASTIC day!!!!

So yesterday when the Dr. office called back, they basically said all what I thought they would.. the overly tiredness is just part of the baby game. My mom is such a worry wart. lol.. I spent most of the day either sleeping or puking. That sucked :( The fifth - and last - time for the day was in the grocery store when mom and I went to go pick up a pizza and ginger.. Pizza for the family dinner and ginger to a tea for me. lol.. Sure enough, the second I walked into the store, BAM! The smells hit me and I lost it. God love the girl in the store.. she was such a sweetie with getting me some clean bags to carry with me!

I actually started to feel a little bit better after that last vomit session and was able to eat half a slice of pizza with the family. When dinner was done, we head on out - the 4 of us - to the city's Star Party at the local baseball field. It was a GORGEOUS night and we had a blast looking through professional level telescopes. I asked the other 3 to get together towards the end of the night and.. well just check out the pics below and you'll see how THAT one ended up! LOL!!!

Liliana getting ready to get her jacket on..


Checking out a view of Mars.. 


 Mom checking out the Moon..


Another star check..


The park.. 


LOL.. Oops! ;)



So when we got home from the Star Party, Li decided she wanted to stay the night with her Nani.. which was fine with us. We haven't had a night off for quite some time. Finally around 10:45, my appetite came roaring back so I got up to make some nachos with sweet peppers and DAMN were they good! lol.. 

Today we got up and literally just lounged around until the mid afternoon. Li had gone to her swim lessons and mom decided to just take her with her to her hair appointment and then come back up to drop her off. Well, as they were at her hair appointment, Li and I texted lol.. She asked if she could go to the T-Rex restaurant and I said if Nani wanted to go, too, we could and make it a girl night. She said as long as I was paying, she would go. lol.. No biggie.. I agreed. :) So that's what we did tonight!

Overall today was a great day of nothing but relaxation and girl time. :) I had minimal to no nausea and absolutely NO vomiting. It was a GREAT day! :)

Here's some pics from our girls night tonight. :D

Li with her new Dino from the T-Rex place. It's like a Build-A-Bear but you make Dinos. :)


Dino stuffing..


Dino love! :)


 Mommy and Li with her new Dino, Tracy.


Nani, Lili and Tracy in the Ice Room of the restaurant.. 


Dinner time..


Someone thought they were gonna get away with bunny ears.. but got tickles instead. ;)


Her good grades got her a treat from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company.


OMG are these not the CUTEST shoes????  I sooo wanted them but couldn't see spending 45 bucks when I had no where to wear them right now. But they were fun to try on! :)


So, that's my weekend so far - I really hope tomorrow is as smooth sailing as today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment