Tuesday, September 18, 2012

09.18.12

Does your brain ever run a million miles an hour? lol.. Mine sure has been!

How and I going to get all my work done?
Why am I running behind on everything?
What about the budget?
Where's the baby going to go to daycare?
How's LI doing in school?
When's my next Dr appt?
Did I take a shower today? LOL!

Yes, really.. ;)  I guess the preggy brain is starting!  I forgot that I had run DH's clothes through the washer on a special stain remover cycle - 2 days again! So now it's running again on a sanitize cycle. lol.. I've officially lost it!

Speaking of losing it.. today was a little rough in the work department. I'm one with a high work ethic. No bones about it.. I work when I don't want to and even will when I don't have to. I'm expected to put in a minimum 45 hour work week and I push it to 47ish or more most weeks. I want to show I'm a team player, willing to stick around and get done what needs to get done.

But honestly, even that isn't enough time to get stuff done. So when I was faced with my final deadline for a TS Audit (ISO / Automotive stuff), and it wasn't done on time, my boss was none to happy. As if I was?!?!  Sheesh!  With that conversation today about time management, I was soo on edge it wasn't even funny. With as tired and run down as I feel right now, I was going to dip into my 160 hours of sick time and go home. Never happened. In fact, the 4:30 quitting time stretched to 6:30. There was just too much to get done. We're starting up a new contract with Ford so it's a nightmare right now. Busy busy busy! Bust that wasn't what threw me over the edge. Wanna know what was?  A flipping soda. lol.. (I laugh NOW! ha!)  No, seriously! I went into the break room after my "talking to" to find my soda that I bought on the way to work GONE! Straight up ganked off the table!

Now here's the deal.. I'll give the last dollar I don't have to someone if they truly need it and ask for it. But to steal it right out from under me is unfathomable. I'll bust some ass like no one's see before!  That's just not right.. period. And of course what do I do?

1. Make the boss was 30 minutes of fast motion video to see if he can find out who did it.

2. Cry.

Yes, cry. I did it. I'm not a terribly easy crier but man when you push the right buttons, I can let 'r loose. And I did. And got laughed at, too. But damn it that was MY Dr. Pepper! lol!!


Last night I asked DH on my way home from work if he wanted to meet me at the ATT store.. He has a Galaxy S II and I have an iPhone. I'm an iPhone freak. Luuuuuuuuuuuuurve my iPhone!  So I wanted to see if mayyybe there was something I was missing in another phone that I wasn't getting in mine. The market right now says the S III is the "superior" to the IP5.. and I wanted to see it for myself. DH was, of course, drooling over the S III. And I was drooling over the 4S lol.. (I have the 4 only right now.) So I can only imagine what the 5 is going to be like!  I was in that store for over an hour playing with that Samsung phone and just couldn't wrap my head around it for the life of me. He kept down-playing the IP until I finally asked him to stop.. I needed him to be neutral for a minute. He tried.. but failed. lol..

We decided to go out to dinner and I could play with his phone and see what I thought about it. So, we be-bopped across the street to Smokehouse BBQ - heaven! ha-low!! - and I played with it for all over 10 minutes. I hated it. In my mind, I'm set on the IP 5. I couldn't get it out of my head how badly I want it. So, that's about where that issue stands!  I'll probably only go for the 8GB (I think?) that's $199. I really don't need much more.. I don't think? lol.. I have the 32 GB right now and it's just plain silly how much room is left over. I might want to double check that. Just to make sure. ;)  I have no issue with getting the $299 if it's what I need.

So, not much more going on in life right now.. Thursday's going to be a pretty sad day. :(  My Uncle Kenny who was police chief in Gardner passed away in recent days. Just a huge heartbreak for all of us. He was such a neat guy! But one who definitely lived his own life. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Sad, yet wise, words.

Chose your sword carefully, friends!













No comments:

Post a Comment