Sunday, March 10, 2013

03.10.13

Things seem to be coming together!  Here's some more pics.. 

Me at the baby shower.. 


DH and the dog getting ready for bed - just thought this was too cute. lol.. Sami loves her "daddy"! lol.. 


Our closet that is rapidly being taken over with baby boy stuff.. hehe.. 


Baby bedding all ready to go - even though he won't be up there for a while..



Me, mom and Li went to Houlihans for lunch yesterday and Li got a completely dolled up Pink Lemonade. lol.. She also enjoyed her Calamari. Where does this kid get this stuff from? SQUID? Eww! LOL!!




Getting more decor ready for "Bram"'s room..  I'm pretty sure that's going to be his name. DH loves it.. my mom loves it.. eh.. I'm not IN love with it but it's cute and doable. :)


Car seat = INSTALLED!!


Went to Target last night with mom and picked up a few more outfits for the baby.. with only 5-7 to get through summer, I didn't think that was enough.. now with two new shorts to go with the few outfits, I think we're good to go.. those can just go over the onesies. :)  I bought my Moby Wrap finally - YAY!!!

Still need to get over to my aunt's to pick up the bouncy that they bought for the shower.. and get the changing dresser put together. 

Other than that, all is done! WHEW!!  Good thing because I'm COMPLETELY exhausted!!!  Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing.. another child - 10 years later??  I don't even have energy for my 9 year old right now! LOL!!

Tick tock....

No comments:

Post a Comment