Friday, March 1, 2013

03.01.13

So the GD stuff hasn't been as bad as expected.. I think the hard part is getting past all the hunger in the beginning.. but once past that, it's not horrific!!

Here's how they looked as of a couple days ago..


Sunday, 2/24/13, was an interesting day.. I had a little "watch over me" helper most of the day because of a black out I had. Kinda odd.. I woke up and had bfast as usual.. went to go take my blood reading and shortly there after as I was standing in the bathroom, the sunshine started fading. But not because it was going behind a cloud or anything.. my vision started tunneling and I knew it was going - quickly!  I made my way to the bed but by the time I got there, the vision was completely gone! I could still head the TV but could see nothing. Sitting down on the bed, I waited about 30 seconds until it passed and went on with life.. Hubby wanted Li to come and sit with me because he couldn't.. it was his weekend to work so he was down in the basement, working. So that was interesting!

Monday, 2/25/13, was an interesting, too!  I called the Dr's office to let them know about the black out and that little man wasn't moving a ton.. With a snow storm looming over the entire city - after just having gotten 11-12 inches!! - they wanted me to go to LDR to get checked out. So I did.. Here's what I wrote on my chat board that day...


On my phone so not much typing ability without frustration so ill make this short.. 

Had a blackout yesterday morning..
Called dr today and let them know about it and that fetal movement is low.. 
Dr said go straight to LDR.. (Where I am right now)

First test strip for fluid showed I possibly broke my water.. 
Ordered another internal swab test and US..
US tech said fluid index is 10.44. Normal range for gestation is 14-22..
Did an internal exam and I'm slightly dialated.. 
Did the swabby test which came back negative.. Yay!!

However, the Dr isn't happy I'm contracting every 3 minutes..
Gave me two pills of something that started with "P" and they will check me in 2 hours..
If all is well, I get to go home! 

I'm exhausted!!!

And I was... :) I took advantage of the down time and just relaxed.. Pics of lunch with a view. haha!



I had my follow up on Thursday, 2/28/13, to go over the GD numbers and for my 31 week appt. Sure enough, little man isn't so little!!  He's measuring between 33.5 and 34.0 weeks according to the Dr!!
My high blood pressure reading was a good one.. as said earlier, she didn't think my sugar levels were too horrific but still wanted me to continue working on them.. (whew!!) HR was 147.. just a growing little weed of a little man. I go back in 2 weeks.. start my NSTs on that Friday. :)  Only gained .8 this time - that made me happy.

Tonight, hubby's sister and niece made it in from Illinois for the baby shower tomorrow.. which I absolutely can NOT wait for!!!!!!! :)  I've been looking forward to it since it was first mentioned months ago..

Off to bed to get some sleep - and wake up bright and early tomorrow for some mega fun with family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment