Sunday, March 3, 2013

03.03.13 ~ Baby Shower + More!!

I couldn't ask for a better turn out.. day.. company.. loved ones.. Just absolutely WONDERFUL! I am beyond blessed..

Here's some pics of both what I got at the baby shower, what my mom and SIL and I went to go buy on a girl's night out last night as well as stuff that is still on it's way that people bought from the registry. :)

Hang with me.. this is gonna be a LONG one with pics!!

The day of the Baby Shower!















































The things that are still in the mail and on their way..




Things I bought on our girls night out after the shower. :) There was a ton more but here's some of it... 









The in-laws wanna buy this when it comes back in stock so we're watching for it. :)


Here's DH putting the Pack-N-Play together, it in place in our bedroom, the first load of laundry and getting the little man's section of our closet all ready!!









No comments:

Post a Comment