Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.13.12

So honestly, things went PERFECT!!! When she put the scan wand on my tummy, within seconds I saw the winkie. I said, "Is it a boy??" and she focused and said.. Yes it is!! I started crying.. I was telling someone through text today that started crying when I found out it was a boy.. I knew in my heart I would take whatever God gave me.. it's my child.. how could I not love it completely!?!? But when I found out it was a boy, it really hit me how much my heart was set on it. Something about a little "he" just makes me feel so complete. :)

She said based on my charting, I'm due 5/3/13.. but based on my LMP, I'm due 5/5/13 which is why the scans say I'm 19W 1D. On the flip side, she said he is measuring exactly 20 weeks (she said he must have just gone through a growth spurt) and 12.6 oz

Scan and measurements went perfectly.. all body parts are accounted for in quantities desired.. we watched him swallow a few times.. scratch his head once and ball up both fists and put them over his face once as if to say "A little privacy please before I knock ya out!" LOL!!!!

Without further adu, here's Baby J..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment