Monday, November 26, 2012

11.26.12

Well.. the Christmas tree didn't go up last night. And it didn't go up tonight, either. lol..

Had my OB appt today (16 weeks.. but I'm 17+3) and it was perfect. :)  Baby's heart rate was a steady 156.. so it's been within 5 BPMs each of the last 3 visits. Very steady!  She felt around and looks like the baby is up high! Right up there behind the belly button. Now I get to start thinking that what I'm feeling up there really IS the baby and not just my tummy.. I didn't expect baby to be so high. Awesome!

Been fighting some headaches lately.. and.. thanks to the Dr for a great diagnosis  lol.. it didn't hit me that I cut out caffeine completely and that could certainly be an issue. She said to go for 2 Xtra strength Tylenol and if that didn't work to take 400 MG of ibuprofen and chase it with a soda or  coffee. HA! Back cramping is normal, she says.. Other than that, no issues! Hap Hap HAPPY with the appointment. :)

In 2 weeks we get to find out what we're having.. I'm soooo excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment